Wednesday, February 22, 2012


Inspired by 'Enzo' - the dog who narrates 'The Art of Racing in the Rain' - a fantastic read!

And as his song goes:

I'd like to sit at your table, eat with a knife and fork
And I'd like to be able - to sit and talk.

I'd like to go dancing, I'd like to wear a suit
There would be more than one thing - if only I could,
If only I could.

And I'd like to caress you, when everything goes wrong,
And I'd like to tell you everything
I'd like to sing you a Song!

And I'd like to hold you, the moment when you fall
I'd really like to hold you - the moment when you fall,
The moment when you fall...

40X60cm Acrylic on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  This is the Ocean The slow breath of waves And the endless flow of change Inspiring you to feel  How everything is moving within you Risin...